BenPak RP-50FC Heavy-Duty Electric Hydraulic Oil-Filter Crusher With Stand 25-Ton Capacity- 5150401
The super-sized RP-50FC industrial oil filter crusher applies 25 tons of electric-hydraulic pressing power to flatten just about any used oil filter to 20% of its original size, all while removing 95% of the residual oil. Filters up to 15.25" long and 6" diameter are crushed in seconds flat.
Our Most Powerful Oil Filter Crusher Yet
Used oil filters removed from vehicles are viewed as contaminated waste by environmental agencies. Unless you have an oil filter crusher, disposing of these old filters is hard to do without spending a fortune. An oil filter crusher like the powerful 25-ton capacity RP-50FC allows you to recycle both the oil filters and the residual oil you collect out of the crushed refuse. Converting hazardous waste into separate, easy-to-handle materials is a sure-fire way to increase your bottom line.
Harnessing a tremendous 50,000 lbs. of crushing power, this oil filter crusher flattens both car and truck filters to 20% of their original size in mere seconds, squeezing out 95% of the residual oil. The used oil is gravity-drained through a transparent downspout tube and conveniently captured into storage drums that range from 5 to 55 gallons in size and are placed underneath the RP-50FC’s rugged stand.
The controls on the RP-50FC are made from state-of-art materials and are ergonomically placed to keep you balanced, comfortable and in good posture while you crush. We’ve made it as easy as possible to operate this machine. A convenient automatic cycle feature lets you load the used oil filter in the crushing chamber, push a button, and walk away. Simply press the green button for fully automatic press cycle, the blue for initiating automatic return sequence and red for stop. It's that simple.
For your convenience, we’ve also included a remote electric foot switch, giving you even more versatility in how you control basic press operations. To top it all off, the RP-50FC oil filter crusher comes standard with a built-in automatic safety door with reinforced transparent viewing window, which stops everything if and when the door opens, so you get to work—and watch—safe and worry-free.
It’s time to say NO to permits and fees associated with "hazardous” oil waste. Get the government out of your life and make more money with the RP-50FC oil filter crusher.
Note: For international buyers, a 380-415 VAC / 3 Ph / 50 Hz option is available. Just ask us about model RP-50FC-E.
- Maximum crushing pressure of 50,000 lbs.
- Filters are reduced to 20% of their original size with 95% of residual oil removed.
- Automatic cycle feature lets you load the filter, push a button, and walk away.
- Fulfills EPA and other mandated environmental standards
- Save on waste disposal costs and storage space
- Handles automotive and heavy-duty filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter.
- Cycle time approximately 8 to 15 seconds depending on filter size.
- No-mess design operates clean and efficiently to lessen spill hazards.
- Ergonomic controls feature automatic or manual cycles.
- Welded steel plate construction
- Electric-hydraulic power unit features 2-HP motor.
- Automatic safety door stops operation when opened.
- Transparent door for a convenient view of the crushing process.
- Powered by a 2-HP electric-hydraulic pump with 2-gallon reservoir.
- Rugged floor stand is designed to accommodate up to 55-gallon drums for efficient fluid handling.
- Overall Height: 90.5"
- Overall Width: 32.5"
- Overall Depth: 31.5"
- Chamber Opening Height: 16"
- Chamber Opening Width: 9.8"
- Chamber Opening Depth: 11.5"
- Average Cycle Time: 8 – 15 sec
- Power Supply: 208-230VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Unit Weight: 415 lbs.
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com
Canadian Customers - Take advantage of our Export Experts!!!
We've streamlined the process of exporting the American tools and equipment you want... Contact us direct for an all-inclusive quote! We eliminate the hassles of importing! Customs clearance, brokerage, NAFTA Documents, Taxes... One price, no surprises. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com