Powermatic PM1200 Air Filtration System - 1791330
Your shop may look clean, but how clean is the air? The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter which uses radio-frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to 9 hours while you’re away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools, for instant filter access.
- Two-filter system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Diffusion filter disperses exhausted air
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
- Filter guards install and remove easily without tools for quick access to filters
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown clean
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- Inner Filter Efficiency (%): 85
- Speeds (CFM): 547, 706, 1196
- Timer Settings: 1 to 9 Hours
- Motor Power (HP): 1/4
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V): 115
- Prewired Voltage (V): 115
- Sound Rating (Decibels): 52 (Low), 58 (Medium), 65 (High)
- Filter Life: 2000 Operating Hours
- Remote Control: Radio Frequency
- Speed Settings: 3
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!