Powermatic DDS225 Drum Sander 5HP 1PH 230V - 1791290
Finally, a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy. A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides years of vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
- Dual drum head for superior finish
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
- Forward/reverse conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Style (Type): Drum
- Drum Length (In.): 25
- Number of Sanding Drums: 2
- Drum Speed (RPM): 1,700
- Drum Diameter (In.): 6
- Conveyor Motor (HP): 1/4
- Conveyor Speed (FPM): 8 and 12
- Maximum Board Thickness (In.): 5-1/4
- Maximum Board Width (In.): 25
- Minimum Board Length (In.): 9
- Minimum Board Thickness (In.): 1/32
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): Two @ 4"
- Motor Power (HP): 5
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 230 only
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
- Wiring Remarks: Magnetic Switch / Must purchase DDS237-322B for 460V operation
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 40
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!