Powermatic DS20 20 In Disc Sander 2HP 1PH 230V - 1791276
The Powermatic DS20 20" Disc Sander is ideal for the professional or serious home woodworking shop. It has direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency, with a hand activated brake for quick stoppage of disc. The DS20 sander has an extra large sanding surface, adjustable tilting work table, and sturdy cast iron base. The swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
- 20" sanding disc for larger capacity
- The disc brake slows the machine quickly and will activate immediately to stop machine in an emergency
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Forward and reverse switch for additional usage
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- Style (Type): Disc
- Disc Diameter (In.): 20
- Disc Speed (RPM): 1,720
- Disc Table Tilt (Deg.): 30 Up, 45 Down
- Disc Table Size (L x W) (In.): 10-1/2 x 27-1/2
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Motor Power (HP): 2
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 230 only
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
- Motor Current (Amps): 14
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!