Powermatic 1HP 115 Volt 2014 Lathe and Stand - 1792014AK
For nearly one hundred years Powermatic has been dedicated to woodworkers. As a market leader in woodturning Powermatic is proud to offer the powerful PM2014 model lathe. Only requiring a 115V single phase power source the inverter delivers 1HP, 230V, 3PH performance, giving users maximum speed with minimum input. With a capacity of 14" swing over bed and 20" between centers which can be increased with the optional 13" bed extension. Premium sliding headstock feature allows greater clearance when positioned at the end of the bed for outboard turning.Robust cast iron bed reduces vibration when turning larger and rougher pieces. Digital Indexing and spindle speed readout are clearly visible on the magnetic repositionable control box. The new ergonomic stand adjusts from centerline to floor from 34 inches to 46 inches allowing the PM2014 to be accessible to users of a range of heights.
- Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input while providing a consistent torque with 1 horse power, 230 volt, and 3 phase output using an inverter.
- Most range of height in the Powermatic family. Adjust centerline to floor from 34 inches to 46 inches for maximum control and comfort.
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- Twenty four positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
- Variable speeds from as low 15RPMs to as high as 3600RPMs
- With constant monitoring of the motor the inverter keeps torque consistent.
- Lathe easily disassembles for better portability
- Acme threads on tail stock for smoother operation and longevity
- Includes 8 inch tool rest with 1 inch post
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories.
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Chrome trimmed hand wheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Main power disconnect on rear of headstock lock out for safety
- Size (In.): 20 x 14
- Style (Type): Floor Model
- Swing Over Bed (In.): 14-1/4
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 10-3/4
- Distance Between Centers (In.): 19-1/4
- Headstock Movement: Sliding
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Quill Taper:MT2
- Spindle Threads (In. x TPI): 1-1/4 x 8TPI
- Speed Range: 15-3600
- Number of Indexing Positions: 24 positive locking
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.): 34 to 44-1/2
- Outboard Turning: Yes
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Motor Power (HP): 1
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 230
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!