BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift 15,000 LB Capacity With Clearfloor - XPR-15CL
The XPR-15CL two-post car lift offers 15,000 lbs. of lifting power. Not only does this lift let you operate on low-profile cars, it has the ability to lift some extremely heavy trucks and vans. 15,000 lbs. is enough to lift a dump truck, so you’re covered on most lifting applications.
Extreme Lifting Power in our Classic Two-Post Lift Design
With lift columns placed farther apart to accommodate wide truck mirrors, even full-size pickups are a cinch to lift. If this is the last lift you ever purchase, you’re going to have it with you for a long, long time.
With a BendPak car lift, expect incredibly fast rise and descent speeds, as well as the ability to open doors without banging them against the lift columns. The XPR-15CL comes with the same safety features as our other XPR series lifts. Easy-to-use, friendly interfaces come with the best customer service and installation teams in the business. From the breezy ordering process to delivery and installation, BendPak makes getting a powerful lift that fits in your garage a hassle-free experience.
Designed to allow users the freedom to move freely underneath the lift, this model features our Clearfloor design. The hydraulic lines run overhead, safely tucked inside the top crossbeam.
Dual direct-drive technology
By utilizing two low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High-volume and low-pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
BendPak hydraulic cylinders are made from pilot-fitted, machined steel pistons wrapped with specially designed, pressure-loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that do not allow fluid to bypass back across the tubing. The rod is composed of C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically. Our high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals prevent rods from leaking, and a urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The cylinder body is welded from high-grade steel and meets/exceeds ASTM specifications.
Super-duty telescoping arms
If you’re looking at the XPR-15CL, we know you might be servicing some extremely heavy equipment: garbage trucks, large fleet vans, small buses and more. The telescoping arms on this two-post lift have you covered to safely lift up to 15,000 lbs.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Sports cars and low-profile compact vehicles are no problem for the XPR-15CL. If we raised the lift capacity but lost the ability to service more commonly used vehicles, we’d really be doing ourselves (and you) a disservice. BendPak’s heavy-duty lifts expand your lifting potential; we don’t simply swap light-duty capability for heavy-duty capability as you move up the chain.
16-Piece adapter set / standard
Every two-post lift comes standard with our 16-piece adapter set, so you never have to worry about lift points that are too high or too low. You’ll get eight stackable adapters, four 3” and four 6”, as well as eight cradle pads (four polyurethane pads and four cradle pads). If you’re lifting trucks or vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks, the adapter set is must-have, and it comes at no extra cost to you!
Lowered arm tube supports
Because the dimensions on the XPR-15CL are expanded to accommodate larger-type vehicles, BendPak designed the arm tube supports low enough to accommodate small vehicles. There’s no point in having a workhorse that handles heavy stuff but not lighter stuff, so we’ve made sure each type handles the same vehicles as our lighter-capacity lifts.
Automatic arm restraints
Heavy vehicles present an increased need for safety features. The thought of a full-size pickup or garbage truck falling on your garage floor is truly frightening. BendPak eliminates the risk by including extremely powerful auto-locking arm restraints that engage when the lift goes up and release when it descends.
Taller lift carriages
By building our lifting carriages 53” high, BendPak two-post lifts are made safer, more durable and more efficient than our competition’s carriages.
Maintenance-free load bearings
Durable, reliable and totally chemical-resistant, BendPak’s UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) load bearings last forever. No lubrication or maintenance necessary.
Two XPR-15CL columns can hold a combined weight of 15,000 lbs. This is possible in part because of their single-piece construction, which reduces and evenly distributes the stress across the columns.
Single-point safety release
Need to stop all procedures immediately? A single-point safety release is in place for you to use at a moment’s notice.
On the level
A dual-synchro equalization system ensures your two-post lift rises equally no matter what.
If any vehicle touches the overhead structure, the lift automatically shuts off, even if the user continues to attempt to raise the lift.
With 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit, this car lift is one of the fastest in the industry.
Choose Extended Height
The safe and rugged XPR-15CL-192 features lift columns that are longer than the standard model, so larger vehicles can be easily accommodated.
Features & Specs
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Lifting Capacity* 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 74" (1,880 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80" (2,032 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 5" (127 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 170" (4,318 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 155" (3,937 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 144" (3,658 mm)
Arms & Pads
- H - Inside Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 165" (4,191 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 2,732-lbs. (1,239.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 174'' x 29'' x 37'' (4,419 mm x 737 mm x 939 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com