BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift 12,000 LB Capacity With Triple Telescoping Arms - XPR-12CL
Every XPR-12CL two-post lift is designed to keep your floor clean. Our Clearfloor design offers enough space for cars and trucks up to 12,000 lbs. Pure Direct-Drive performance is matched by cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line materials.
XPR-12CL Two-Post Lift Offers Heavy-Duty Lifting Capability
Our XPR-12CL two-post lift offers a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. This is an incredibly rapid lift with robust menus of features to increase efficiency and productivity. They never overwhelm you with serviceable parts and constant maintenance, and as a result, you get lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to make more money in less time than ever before, you'll find that this car lift is the perfect addition to your shop—especially when you work with bulkier, heavier vehicles that require heavy-duty lifting capacities.
But just because these super-duty models were designed for the big stuff, it doesn't mean they can't handle light-duty work as well. The XPR-12CL two-post lift can easily raise your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The 12K capacity features full-reach arms that collapse to standard lengths and lower-seating lift pads that clutch standard passenger automobiles. The columns are also placed wider for trucks with fixed towing mirrors, and the overhead equalization beam is up and out of the way for those "high-cube" delivery vehicles. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are legendary.
The XPR-12CL is our closed-top model. A closed-top model offers clearfloor convenience, as it runs hydraulic lines up and out of sight, but it may not fit taller vehicles. A closed-top/clearfloor two-post lift allows two technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Quality assurance for heavy-duty lifting
When you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your lift is built to be the last one you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. That’s why when you get one of our lifts, you get more than just a great product. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Triple-telescoping arm set
Three-stage front and three-stage rear arms provide greater maximum reach, as well as superior minimum retraction. Use this super-duty lift system for raising standard passenger vehicles and heavy-duty trucks.
Optional, super-long arm set
If you need the ability to service vehicles with extremely long wheel bases, BendPak's LWB option offers nearly 72 inches of reach. Ideal for hard-to-reach lift points that other car lifts cannot access.
Optional column extension
BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Despite the higher lift capacity, the XPR-12CL makes it just as easy to get under your low-profile. This is because the two-post lift arms are designed to be versatile with virtually all vehicle types.
16-Piece adapter set / standard
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every XPR-12CL. The multi-piece set includes four, 6" stackable adapters; four, 3" stackable adapters; four polyurethane contact pads; and four frame cradle pads. It’s ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Lowered arm tube supports
A heavy-duty two-post lift has different dimensions than our smaller lifts, which means our design needs to ensure that all vehicle frames, especially the frames of low-hanging doors, have sufficient clearance to open their doors while the lift is in operation.
Automatic arm restraints
When the lifting arms rise, arm restraints automatically engage even the largest vehicle. When the lift descends, the restraints release. No matter the size of your load, it will be safe, sturdy and virtually immovable.
Taller lift carriages
We build our lift columns tall in order to reduce the load stress placed on each column. With a 53” column height, which is taller than many of our competitors, BendPak remains the more durable option for your garage.
Maintenance-free load bearings
BendPak makes its load bearings out of UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene) to ensure they last the entire life of the lift. They never require lubrication (unlike roller bearings) and are resistant to harsh chemicals and other environmental hazards.
Combined 12,000-lb. capacity columns are each made out of a single piece of steel, so each piece stays stronger and lasts longer.
Dual Direct-Drive technology
By utilizing two, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP direct-drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance. High volume at a low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system
Single-point safety release
The car lift's safety release is single-point and easy to use. We keep our operations simple, so you stay safe at all times.
On the level
In order to maintain a safe garage environment, every XPR-12CL two-post lift comes with our dual-synchro equalization system. This keeps the lifting mechanics equal on both sides of the lift at all times.
A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
Integrated into every XPR-Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure-loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The better-designed, high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals make rod leakage a thing of the past, while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced that exceeds ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight and smooth—and last a very long time.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds for enhanced productivity.
The safe and rugged XPR-12CL-192 two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance, as well as an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups.
Features & Specs:
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Lifting Capacity* 12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 74" (1,880 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80" (2,032 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 5" (127 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 170" (4,318 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 155" (3,937 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 144" (3,658 mm)
Arms & Pads
- H - Inside Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 165" (4,191 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 32" (813 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 32" (813 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 3,000 lbs. (1,361 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 2,527-lbs. (1146.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 176'' x 29'' x 36'' (4470 mm x 736 mm x 914 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com