BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift 10000 LB Capacity With Asymmetric Clearfloor - XPR-10AXLS
The XPR-10AXLS model adds 6” of lift and extends the overall height by 6”. Taller people know that the difference between stooping and standing under a two-post lift can be the difference between severe back/neck pain and working in total comfort.
The XPR-10AXLS Offers Extended Height PLUS 75" Lifting Height
10K car lifts don’t offer taller lift carriages or get easier to work under than this. If you need maximum security and an extended working height that’s ideal for taller individuals, you need the BendPak XPR-10AXLS. This particular two-post lift features an absolutely massive 75" cylinder stroke, which means we did more than just extend the columns for the sake of overhead clearance. We actually lift the bottom of the vehicle 6" higher than our standard 10K lift height. True safety requires taller carriages. Higher carriages eliminate balance issues that come into play when lifting trucks and SUVs.
This model is truly something to get excited about. If your shop has the overhead clearance—at least 13’—the XPR-10AXLS might be the best lift you ever purchase. The big n’ tall techs in your shop won’t forget it!
The XPR-10AXLS offers tandem performing, low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders that replace the lifting chains and screw-type mechanisms often featured on other two-post lifts. These direct-drive cylinders prevent leaks, are more reliable and run more smoothly than other systems too. Two-post lift operators generally prefer our Direct-Drive technology, as it requires fewer moving parts than chain-over lifts. Hydraulic fluid gets pressurized, starting at the power unit and flowing through the hollow cylinder rods. The downward motion of the piston rod raises the massive 75" lifting height while dual-synchro equalizers ensure a safe, even, worry-free lift.
Two-Stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
BendPak’s two-stage telescoping screw pads are second-to-none in strength and durability. That’s good, because we hope you’re going to be using this lift for decades. Gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads improve safety and ensure you’re not constantly replacing equipment. We even throw in a set of 63 mm stackable adapters when you purchase the XPR-10AXLS.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
Extremely low-profile contact pads are well-suited for compacts and sport cars. The dropped-end frame design makes your two-post lift arguably the most versatile lift ever made.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of wheelbases. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, OEM-recommended pick-up points and wide and/or narrow configurations.
Lowered arm tube supports
Our arm tube supports are kept low, maximizing clearance for vehicles of almost any size and type under 10,000 lbs.
Automatic arm restraints
Each telescoping arm has extremely durable restraints that engage when the lift rises and release as it lowers. This makes repositioning the arms fast, easy and always safe.
Our tallest lift carriages ever
The 59" carriage height on the XPR-10AXLS is the highest in class for our 10K two-post lifts. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a safer lift at a better value for your taller techs. Finally, tall mechanics can work ergonomically—no more painful stooping to get the job done.
Maintenance-free load bearings
BendPak uses UHMW load bearings to protect your vehicle when it’s up in the air. These bearings are located at the pivot point where the telescoping arm meets the lift carriage. Ours are so well designed they’re virtually indestructible and should last more than the lifetime of your lift.
Why make our columns a single piece of steel? It reduces stress and fracture points. Simply put, your car lift's columns are never going to let you down. The foundation of every BendPak lift is built to last for many decades of continuous, heavy-duty use in a fast-paced shop.
Single-point safety release
Safety is our main concern, and that’s no joke when lifting up to 10,000 lbs. A single point safety release ensures two hands need to be on the lift during operation. This virtually eliminates pinch potential and other accidents that commonly occur on lifts made by less scrupulous manufacturers.
A super-tall two-post lift needs a safety measure to ensure high-clearance vehicles don’t smash into the upper support beam. The padded auto-shutoff bar ensures lift functions cease the second a vehicle touches it.
Features & Specs
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single‐piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single‐point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
- Lifting Capacity* 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 75" (1,905 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 79.75" (2,026 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 82.75" (2,102 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.75" (121 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 50 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 157" (3,988 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 137" (3,480 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 133.25" (3,385 mm) or 141.25" (3,588 mm)
Arms & Pads
- H - Inside Columns: 106.25" (2,699 mm) or 114.25" (2,902 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93.75" (2,381 mm) or 101.75" (2,584 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 147" (3,734 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 23.5" (597 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 43.75" (1,111 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 40.25" (1,022 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 58" (1,473 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 1,814-lbs. (822.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 164'' x 24'' x 29'' (4165 mm x 609 mm x 737 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com