BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift 10000 LB Capacity With Asymmetric Clearfloor - XPR-10AS
Every XPR-10AS features Direct-Drive technology that’s only available with BendPak. The asymmetrical design of this lift has rotated columns, which makes it easier to enter and exit the vehicle and reduces the chance of door dings and dents.
XPR-10AS Two-Post Lift Protects Vehicles and Makes Lifting Easy
A 10K capacity BendPak car lift is a smart addition to any shop or garage. Professionals love the power and reliability of the lift, and they know our reputation precedes us. Meanwhile, DIY’ers with high ceilings know BendPak means safe lifting in the comfort of home. Skip the headache of an uncertified, poorly welded piece of garbage and trust our best to lift your best.
Our XPR‐10AS asymmetric two‐post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation, all in one configurable package. This durable, safe and reliable car lift features expandable top beam and Tru‐Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The simple yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity. These true asymmetric lifts feature 30° rotated columns for added door‐opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru‐Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
All asymmetric models features rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. At the same time, swing-away arms provide a larger drive-thru clearance. These models feature the exclusive Tru-Metric arm design to provide variable arm-position configurations—either symmetric or asymmetric, providing greater versatility for greater service capability. It's like having two car lifts in one!
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology:
BendPak XPR-10 two-post lifts feature low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders: no more lifting chains or screws. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage, offer better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade two-post car lifts, as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and lift carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Two-stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit:
Double-telescoping screw pads come standard with every asymmetrical 10K car lift. These polyurethane pads are ideal for intense shop environments and busy mechanics who can’t afford money-sucking downtime. 63 mm stackable adapters are included for even more versatility.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads:
Get under more cars with these low-profile contact pads. A dropped-end frame makes servicing more vehicles easier than ever.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms:
The two-post lift accommodates almost every wheelbase. The pads can be extended or retracted in almost any imaginable configuration.
Lowered arm tube supports:
Arm tube supports on other lifts have a tendency to scratch vehicle doors. We made ours lower to the ground, so they avoid contacting and damaging vehicle doors.
Automatic arm restraints:
As soon as the car lift arms rise, arm restraints engage automatically. They disengage when the lift carriage descends, making them easy to reposition once the vehicle is completely lowered.
Taller lift carriages:
53” lift carriages are taller than other manufacturers’ carriages. This reduces stressed placed on the load bearings, as well as the columns. It also extends the life of your lift.
Maintenance-free load bearings:
UHMW load bearings never need to be lubricated, and they last forever. That’s why a BendPak two-post lift never features weaker, old-fashioned roller bearings.
By ensuring each lift column is made from a single piece of steel, we provide the highest-quality support system for your vehicle.
Single-point safety release:
The single-point safety release makes the car lift easier and safer to operate.
On the level:
Dual-synchro equalization means both lift carriages rise at the same time, and the telescoping arms remain stable and level in the carriage.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders:
Integrated into every XPR-10 Series hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot-fitted machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure-loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The better-designed, high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals make rod leakage a thing of the past, while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing that exceeds ASTM specifications.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, high-flow pump and integrated AC power unit work together to make a speedier two-post lift.
A padded shutoff switch extends across the top of the overhead beam, automatically stopping lift movement when activated.
Choose telescoping low-pro arms
Vehicles with hard-to-reach or uncommon lift point spreads (such as older vehicles and some electric cars) require BendPak’s Low-Pro arms. They’re perfect for sports cars and professional race cars too.
Choose extended height
If you need more headroom for your cars and trucks, the XPR-10AS-168 more easily accommodates high-rise vehicles. Even those nifty Sprinters will fit comfortable in this extended-height car lift structure.
Choose clearfloor convenience
A Clearfloor two-post lift keeps an unobstructed space below and runs all wires and hoses above. This makes moving about a little easier and protects sensitive components.
Features & Specs
- 10,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru‐Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop‐in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity*: 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 73" (1,854 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 79" (2,007 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4" (102 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 145" (3,683 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 137" (3,480 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 133.25" (3,385 mm) or 141.25" (3,588 mm)
Arms & Pads
- H - Inside Columns: 106.25" (2,699 mm) or 114.25" (2,902 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93.75" (2,381 mm) or 101.75" (2,584 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" (3,581 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 23.5" (597 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 43.75" (1,111 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 40.25" (1,022 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 58" (1,473 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 1,786-lbs. (810.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 150'' x 24'' x 35'' (3810 mm x 609 mm x 889 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com