BendPak 2-Post Auto Lift 10000 LB Capacity With Symmetric Clearfloor - XPR-10S
The XPR-10S two-post lift offers exceptional direct-drive lifting performance. This industrial-strength car lift guarantees cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials, a design that's ahead of its time and a 10,000-lb. lifting capacity.
XPR-10S Two-Post Lift Offers More Power, More Options
The XPR-10S is a reflection of our commitment to produce a car lift of the highest quality. Featuring the most advanced engineering in the industry, this lift is built to safety standards well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements.
Every BendPak lift offers an abundant roster of options and accessories that allow you to fully tailor the lift to your unique circumstance. In addition to these features, you'll be impressed with the long list of standard features and capabilities packed into the structure, parts and components.
When you buy a BendPak two-post lift, you can expect a significant boost in performance and life expectancy. No one surpasses us in quality or safety, which means your BendPak XPR-10S might be the last lift you ever purchase.
Why choose a symmetric lift
Our XPR-10S symmetric two-post lift features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership.
Direct-Drive two-post lift technology
The XPR-10 two-post lift features low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade car lifts, as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-over-roller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and lift carriages. A dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Two-stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
The XPR-10S features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters is included with the purchase of a lift.
Features & Specs
- 10,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping front arms
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity* 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 75" (1,905 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 77.5" (1,969 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4" (102 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45
- E - Height Overall: 145" (3,683 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 132" (3,353 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 126.75" (3,219 mm) or 139.75" (3,550 mm)
Arms & Pads
- H - Inside Columns: 105.5" (2,680 mm) or 118.5" (3,010 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (2,362 mm) or 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" (3,581 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 27.5" (699 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 51.5" (1,308 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 34" (864 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 54.5" (1,384 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 db
- Weight: 1,790-lbs. (811.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 150'' x 24'' x 31'' (3810 mm x 609 mm x 3810 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com