Clausing Kalamazoo 13 in Diameter Swing, Variable Speed - 13VS
- X, Y & Z infinitely variable speed is achieved by a inverter through the gear box and controlled at the operator friendly control panel
- Rapid traverse on X, Y & Z axis
- Variable speed on X, Y & Z axis
- High quality meehanite casting for superior rigidity and wear resistance
- All gears and shafts are hardened
- Large 13.7" x 59" (350 x 1500mm) table with 5 T-slots
- Table swivels 45° left and right
- Extra large square and dovetail square slide ways for greater accuracy
- All slide ways and table are hardened and ground
- Turcite coated Y axis for wear resistance
- Double clamps on all square slide ways
- Motorized overarm with a 5.5 Hp (3.75kw) motor
- 1" (27mm) long horizontal ISO-40 milling arbor
- Horizontal & vertical manual draw-bars
- Automatic coolant system and coolant pump
- Tool box and service tools
- Height of center: 6.7"
- Swing over bed: 13.75"
- Swing in gap: 21"
- Width in front of faceplate: 6.5"
- Swing over cross slide: 7.75"
- Bedway width: 12.5"
- Spindle bore: 1.65"
- Spindle nose (camlock): D1-4
- Spindle nose taper: 3MT
- Number of spindle speeds: 3 infinitely variable
- Spindle Speed Range (rpm): 15-3250
- Low range (rpm): 15-340
- Mid range (rpm): 45-1010
- High range (rpm): 150-3250
- Travel of cross slide: 9.8"
- Width of cross slide: 7.09"
- Travel of top slide: 5.5"
- Width of top side: 3.54"
- Quill travel: 5.5"
- Quill Diameter: 2.48"
- Quill taper: 4MT
Feeds and Threading
- Longitudinal feed range (in): 0.014 - 0.048in/rev
- (mm): 0.35 - 1.22mm/rev
- Cross feed range (in): 0.0007 - 0.024in/rev
- (mm): 0.018 - 0.61mm/rev
- Number of inch pitches: 56
- Range of inch pitches: 2 - 56 TPI
- Number of metric pitches: 20
- Range of metric pitches: 0.2 - 14mm
- Number of diametral pitches: 20
- Range of diametral pitches: 8 - 56 DP
- Number of module pitches: 51
- Range of module pitches: 0.2 - 3.5 MOD
Models and Dimensions
- Center: 25"
- A: 75"
- B: 51"
- C: 49"
- Weight: 2,790 lbs
- Center: 50"
- A: 99"
- B: 51"
- C: 51"
- Weight: 3,300 lbs
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!