Clausing Kalamazoo Horizontal & Vertical Universal Mills - 2500U
- X, Y & Z infinitely variable speed is achieved by a inverter through the gear box and controlled at the operator friendly control panel
- Rapid traverse on X, Y & Z axis
- Variable speed on X, Y & Z axis
- High quality meehanite casting for superior rigidity and wear resistance
- All gears and shafts are hardened
- Large 13.7" x 59" (350 x 1500mm) table with 5 T-slots
- Table swivels 45° left and right
- Extra large square and dovetail square slide ways for greater accuracy
- All slide ways and table are hardened and ground
- Turcite coated Y axis for wear resistance
- Double clamps on all square slide ways
- Motorized overarm with a 5.5 Hp (3.75kw) motor
- 1" (27mm) long horizontal ISO-40 milling arbor
- Horizontal & vertical manual draw-bars
- Automatic coolant system and coolant pump
- Tool box and service tools
- Table area: 13.7" x 59"
- Table load capacity: 1,540 lbs.
- Number of T-slots: 5
- Distance between T-slots: 2.36"
- Table rotation: 45
- X Longitudinal: 46"
- Y Cross: 15.75"
- Z Knee: 20"
- Distance from spindle to overarm: 6"
- Spindle taper: ISO-40
- Diameter of the main Shaft nose: 3.5"-5.06"
- Milling arbor: 1"
- Number spindle speeds: 12
- Spindle speed range: 40-1800 rpm
- Longitudinal and cross feeds: 0.4"-47"
- Vertical feed: 0.2-23"
- Longitudinal and cross feeds: 47"/min.
- Vertical feed: 23"
- Main spindle motor: 7.5 Hp
- Feed motor: 2.5 Hp
- Spindle taper:
- Variable Spindle speed:
- Spindle motor:
- Net weight: 7,040 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 7,770 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 70" x 89" x 88"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!