Clausing Kalamazoo Clausing Super Bed Mills - SUP6BVS40
- Powerful 5 Hp spindle motor SUP4BVS & SUP6BVS and 7.5 Hp spindle motor SUP8BVS
- Inverter variable speed drive with 2 speed ranges
- Hardened and ground spindle with NT40 taper
- Hardened and chromed quill with 5" travel
- CP4 ABEC7 angular contact spindle bearings
- C7 double nut X/Y/Z axes 1.26" diameter precision ballscrew
- Hardened and ground table surface
- Ground T-slots to provide accurate reference edge
- Hardened and ground, square X/Y ways
- Turcite B coating on saddle X/Y axes ways
- Meehanite castings for superior rigidity and wear resistance
- Telescopic Z axis ballscrew cover
- Z axis accordion way covers
- Rubber rear Y/Z axes way covers
- Stainless steel front Y axis way cover
- Coolant system with pump
- Long arm halogen work light
- Automatic lubrication system with alarm
- Tools, toolbox and parts
- Table Size: 15" x 60"
- Table Load Capacity: 1,800 lbs
- Number of T-Slots: 3
- T-Slot Width: .709"
- T-Slot Center Distance: 3.15"
- Table Ways (X Axis) Turcite B coated: Dovetail
- Bed Ways (Y Axis) Turcite B coated: Square
- Column Ways (Z Axis): Square
- Longitudinal (X Axis): 41.34"
- Cross (Y Axis): 19.69"
- Vertical (Z Axis): 23.62"
- Quill Diameter: 4.13"
- Quill Travel: 5"
- Head Tilt (left or right): 90
- Feedrate X & Y Axes: 1.1-43.3
- Feedrate Z Axis: .71-31
- X & Y Axes AC Motor with Brake: 1 Hp
- Z Axis AC Motor with Brake: 1/2 Hp
- Motor: 5 Hp
- Spindle Speeds (Infinitely Variable): 65-5160 rpm
- No. of Speed Ranges: 2
- Low Gear Range: 65-590 rpm
- High Gear Range: 575-5160 rpm
- Spindle Taper: NT 40
- Quill feed in/revolution (mm/revolution): .0016/.003/.006
- Height: 85.43"
- Working Width: 92.91"
- Working Depth: 76.77"
- Width Across Column Ways: 11.73"
- Length of Saddle on Bed: 47.24"
- Width Across Bed Ways: 20.47"
- Spindle Nose to Table: 3.93"-27.55"
- Center of Spindle to Column ways: 20.47"
- Floor to Table Surface: 37"
- Table to Column Ways: 2.05"-21.73"
- Ball Screw Dia./Pitch: 1.26"/.2"
- Ball Screw Class: C7
- Gross Weight (approximately): 6,600 lbs
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!