Clausing Kalamazoo Precision ASDIII Automatic Surface Grinders - CSG1632ASDIII
- On ASDlll models, you can set the vertical zero point, start point, finish grinding volume, target point and the grinding wheel rise-up point.
- The machine features a simple and clear digital display & touch control panel for easy learning and operation
- Vertical feed powered by dual motors, AC motor for rapid up / down and stepping motor for micro downfeed positioning, slow auto downfeed and slow up / down
- Vertical positioning is displayed on the screen showing present spindle and setting the start point,rough grinding volume, finish grinding volume, downfeed volume for finish grinding, target point, rise up point, intermittent spark-out
- Cross transverse travel powered by DC servo motor, allows step feed and continuous infeed grinding
- The speed of wheel dressing can be adjusted on the control panel
- Wide, deep base and honeycomb ribbed column on 10, 12, 16 & 20 series, designed for heavy-duty grinding
- High quality, ribbed, cast iron table, saddle and base
- All slideways and screws are fully oiled by an automatic continuous lubrication system to minimize wear on slideways & screws
- High Grade Anti-Wear Slideways... The saddle rides on precision, hand-scraped double V ways, and the table rides on precision hand-scraped V and flat ways coated with "TURCITE-B".
- Precision spindle cartridge, supported by preloaded precision angular contact ball bearings and one NN type roller bearing on 618 & 818 models
- Presettable hydraulic table speed control allows operator to pre-set speed rate, so you can have the same speed rate every time the hydraulic table is engaged (10, 12, 16 series)
- Ballscrew for cross travel, powered by DC servo motor
- Table Size: 16" x 32"
- Max. grinding length (longitudinal): 32"
- Max. grinding width (crosswise): 16"
- Max. distance from table surface to spindle centerline (standard column): 24.8"
- (optional column): 28.35"
- Standard magnetic chuck size: 15.75" x 31.5"
Longitudinal movement of table:
- Max. travel (hydraulic): 35"
- Max. travel (manual): 36.61"
- Table speed infinitely variable: .196"-.984"
Crossfeed transverse travel:
- Auto transverse increment: .04 - 1"
- Auto constant feeding speed: .79"-12.6"
- Max. auto transverse travel: 17"
- Max. manual transverse travel: 18"
- Handwheel per revolution: 0.2"
- Handwheel per graduation: 0.0008"
Wheelhead vertical downfeed:
- Automatic infeed: .00005"-.0025"
- Step feed (JOG): .00004"
- Rapid travel approx.: 6"
- Slow travel, approx.: .236"
- *Minimum display value: .00004"
Grinding spindle drive:
- Speed (rpm): 1750
- Power rating: 7.5 Hp
Standard grinding wheel:
- Diameter: 14"
- Width: 2"
- Bore: 5"
- Hydraulic motor (power rating): 3 Hp
- Crossfeed motor (power rating): 750W
- Elevating motor (power rating): 1/4 Hp
- Total space required (LxWxH): 130"x87"x81"
- Rated power, approx.: 11 Hp
- Packing dimensions: 109"x90"x87"
- Net weight: 7,496 lbs
- Gross weight: 8,818 lbs
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!