SCM Minimax Single Sided Automatic Edgebander - ME35
Ease-of-use with all inclusive equipment: minimax me 35, with gluing of the panel edge, also with edging solid wood strips up to 5 mm thickness, offers the "very best” performance in edge banders at this level.
The features, coupled to its ease-of-use, makes it the perfect edge bander for small woodworking, furniture and panel processing companies.
Minimax me 35. Further enhanced compared to its predecessor with the new end cutting-rounding unit. This new unit allows further processing, saving a substantial amount of time with an ease of processing.
This technological solution is unique in its category, where such operations are normally a feature of more expensive and higher level machinery.
Designed for a perfect finish
Perfect edge cleaning
- A new combined end cutting-rounding unit with rigid structure for unique quality processing in its market segment. Now the rounding process is available for all workshops.
- The glue is heated rapidly and evenly by the resistances. The automatic lowering of the glue temperature after a temporary halt in production when using the machine avoids burning of the glue. A new innovative system of self-lubrication of the glue pot, allows a more extensive use of the edge banding machine without the necessity of lubrication. Two rollers press the edge banding evenly and efficiently on to the panel edge. The glue spreading roller with electrical resistance inside provides a uniform glue spread and always at the maximum working temperature even on panels at the maximum working height.
- The optional unit allows you to make a radius on the corners of the edged panel without the need for the operator to have to finish by hand at a later stage: brillant idea to a finished product of high quality.
- These are all the types of profiles that is possible to process with this machine.
- minimax me 35
- Work table dimensions mm: 3000 x 525
- Min. ÷ max. thickness of rolled edges mm: 0,4 ÷ 3
- Max. thickness of edges in strips mm: 5
- Min. ÷ max. panel height mm: 8 ÷ 50
- Min. panel length/width mm: 190/110
- Min. panel length/width with end cutting/rounding unit mm: 120/110
- Feed speed m/min: 7
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!