Clausing Kalamazoo series B Gear Drive with Push-Button Electromagnetic Clutch Automatic Feed Control - B50
- Drilling capacity in steel: 2.75" (70mm) maximum
- Drilling capacity in cast iron: 3.15" (80mm) maximum
- Tapping capacity in steel: 2" (50mm) maximum
- Tapping capacity in cast iron: 2.36" (60mm) maximum
- Automatic feed reversing system for tapping on "RS” models
- Automatic feed and cut-off by electromagnetic clutch
- Hardened and ground high quality steel gears
- Speed plate and selecting levers on front of head
- Gear box lubrication by automatic pump
- Machine base with 2 T-slots, coolant tank and pump
- Large rotating table with 3 T-slots
- Feed crank wheel for manual feed
- Front hand wheel for fine feed work
- Depth scale and adjustable depth stop
- Automatic tool ejector
- Work Light
- Built-in low voltage electrical equipment in machine head
- Emergency STOP
- Drill guard with microswitch
- Maximum drilling capacity in steel: 1.97"
- Maximum drilling capacity in cast iron: 2.36"
- Maximum tapping capacity in steel: 1.42"
- Maximum tapping capacity in cast iron: 1.65"
- Spindle taper: 4MT
- Quill diameter: 3.46"
- Spindle travel (drilling depth): 9.06"
- Main motor power: 4 Hp
- Coolant pump motor power: 1 Hp
- Number of speeds: 9
- Number of automatic feeds: 6
- Auto feed range: in./rev. (mm/rev): .0039/.0079/.0118/.0157/.0197/.0236
Dimensions and Weights
- Height (A): 92.4"
- Base: length x width (B): 33.9" x 21.7"
- Base to spindle (C): 51.18"
- Spindle center to column (D): 14.57"
- Spindle to Table (E)
- Minimum: 5.91"
- Maximum: 30.71"
- Worktable: length x width (F): 20.5" x 24.4"
- Base height (G): 5.71"
- Column diameter (H): 7.87"
- Net weight: 1,587 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1,725 lbs
- Shipping dimension (length x width x height): 28"x40x103"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!