Clausing Kalamazoo series X Gear Drive Manual Feed with EVS - SX40
- Drilling capacity in steel: up to 1.57" (40mm) maximum
- Drilling capacity in cast iron: up to 1.77" (45mm) maximum
- Tapping capacity in steel: up to 1.30" (33mm) maximum
- Tapping capacity in cast iron: up to 1.54" (39mm) maximum
- Automatic feed reversing system for tapping on "RS” models
- Hardened and ground high quality steel gears
- Speed plate and selecting levers on front of head
- Gear box lubrication by automatic pump
- Machine base with 2 T-slots, coolant tank and pump
- Large rotating worktable with 3 T-slots
- Feed crank wheel for manual feed
- Depth scale and adjustable depth stop
- Automatic tool ejector
- Work Light
- Built-in low voltage electrical equipment in machine head
- Emergency STOP
- Drill guard with microswitch
- Maximum drilling capacity in steel: 1.57"
- Maximum drilling capacity in cast iron: 1.77"
- Maximum tapping capacity in steel: 1.30"
- Maximum tapping capacity in cast iron: 1.54"
- Spindle taper: 4MT
- Quill diameter: 2.95"
- Spindle travel (drilling depth): 7.09"
- Main motor power: 3 Hp
- Coolant pump motor power: 1 Hp
- Number of speeds: 9
- Number of automatic feeds: 3
- Auto feed range: in./rev. (mm/rev): .0039/.0079/.0118
Dimensions and Weights
- Height (A): 90"
- Base: length x width (B): 31.5" x 18.8"
- Base to spindle (C): 48.4"
- Spindle center to column (D): 13.78"
- Spindle to Table (E)
- Minimum: 1.97"
- Maximum: 27.2"
- Worktable: length x width (F): 18.9" x 22.05"
- Base height (G): 4.72"
- Column diameter (H): 5.91"
- Net weight: 1,081 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1,190 lbs
- Shipping dimension (length x width x height): 92" x 24" x 42"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!