SCM Minimax 12 IN Sliding Table Saw - ST4E
Saw-spindle moulder machine for the demanding craftsmen and carpentries looking for flexibility and an "elite” quality finishing.
Production-level performance. 8.5' sliding table, double-hung cast iron saw unit with scoring, rearward tilting shaper spindle for use with power feeder, digital-mechanical readouts, and many other key features.
Stabilidy and rigidity
Precise and silent
- The new saw unit closed loop structure is made of a heavy cast iron and is supported firmly under the table by two lateral supports in a crescent shape. These solutions give strength and rigidity, guaranteeing perfect cutting results. The saw unit can be equipped, on request, with scoring blade for perfect cutting even on veneered panels. The scoring blade is an optional available in two versions: with belt transmission from the main motor and with an independent motor 0.75 HP (0.55 kW). The maximum diameter allowed for the main saw is 315 mm with scoring blade mounted.
- Optimal support also to larger pieces, with the sliding table 360 mm wide. Exceptional precision and smoothness: to secure the guides it is not used glue, since the thickness could affect sliding. They are secured with a procedure of aluminum riveting.
- Maximum stability and rigidity in all working conditions, thanks to a large spindle moulder column made entirely of cast iron. The 4 standard speed are ideal for any type of machining, from moulding to routing and tenoning, with the possibility to fit tools upto 275 mm of diameter.The spindle is surrounded by a cast iron "cup” to protect the internal mechanical components from shavings and sawdust.
- As option it is available the spindle moulder hood that uses a system for adjusting the guides with a rack and it is fitted with a mechanical digital readout. Thanks to the system of memories the hood can be removed and repositioned without losing the machining position. The maximum tool diameter during moulding operatrions is 240 mm.
- st 4e
- Max. sawblade diameter with scoring blade installed inches: 12
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90/45 inches: 3.94/2.75
- Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity) inches: 50
- Max squaring stroke of sliding table saw ft: 8.5
- Max. useful spindle length inches: 3.5
- Spindle moulder speed rpm: 1700/4000/7000/9000
- Max. tool diameter when profiling inches: 8.26 - 9.45
- Max. tool diameter lowered under the table at 90 inches: 9.45
- Max. tool diameter when tenoning inches: 10.82
- Single-phase motor Hp: 4.8
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!