SCM Minimax 16 IN Sliding Table Saw - cu410es
Universal combined machine with all minimax quality, at the most affordable price, ideal for demanding hobbyists and crafts woodworking workshops.
The distinctive features of all our combined woodworking machines are:
- The system of surfacing worktable opening toward the inside of the machine guarantees an excellent ergonomics.
- All woodworking combined machines are equipped with anodized-extruded guides with support and rapid locking and an effective feeding system for the planer. These features make these machines easy-to-use for any type of machining.
- Maximum flexibility when using the cutters, with the spindle moulder unit equipped with various speeds. The machines are equipped with spindle moulder hood with micrometric adjustment, very useful for moulding working.
- The tenoning operations (option) are easy tank to the aluminum carriage and the dedicated speed
- A tiltable saw unit, with sliding of the anodized aluminum carriage next to the blade for a better cutting precision are only some of the standard equipment of the minimax woodworking combined machines.
- The lifting and tilting of the unit with practical hand wheels guarantee an easy setting among different machining.
- Rich CE safety devices, like the shaft protection to carry out shaping operation and working on curved profiles. The machining on the planer is very easy thanks to the large dimensioned surfacing tables
- Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, available for this machine
- Unique in the world in its category, with a cutting height of 118 mm. The cast iron saw unit with a rigid closed loop structure can accommodate a blade of 315 and 350 mm diameter with the scoring blade mounted, ensuring perfect and easy cutting of veneer panels and thick solid wood material. The saw blade uses 100% of the motor power, thanks to the scoring blade with an independent motor as standard. The rotation fulcrums of the saw unit have a 120 mm diameter and stand on steady crescent shaped rests that separate it from the base: a rigid reliable solution.
- Maximum stability and rigidity in all working conditions, thanks to a large spindle moulder column made entirely of cast iron. The 4 standard speed are ideal for any type of machining, from moulding to routing and tenoning, with the possibility to fit tools upto 320 mm of diameter (300 mm no CE).
Stability over time
- An optimal planing with minimal effort, thanks to the 95 mm diameter cutter block and 4 knives. For an impeccable finish the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined. The roller infeed has a helicoidal profile to guarantee firm and constant work piece feed, while the outfeed roller in sandblasted steel maintains the perfect post-processing finishing.
- Comfortable and precise planing. The Elite S series adopt ergonomic solutions like the 2200 mm surfacing tables, in ribbed cast iron, with simultaneous opening towards the inside of the machine with a 90° angle. For a maximum long lasting stability the cast iron thicknessing table lifts on 4 spindles with trapezoidal threads dust protected.
- cu 410es
- Cutterhead working width inches: 16
- Jointer bed length inches: 86
- Max. sawblade diameter with scoring blade installed inches: 14
- Sawblade arbor size inches: 1
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90/45 inches: 4.64/3.3
- Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity) inches: 39
- Max. useful spindle length inches: 5
- Max. tool diameter when profiling inches: 9.44
- Spindle moulder speed rpm: 1700/4000/7000/9000
- (3x) Three-phase motors Hp: 8
- Max. squaring stroke of sliding table saw ft: 8.5
- With TERSA Straight-knife Cutterhead:
- Cutterblock diameter / n° of standard knives
- Dimension of standard knives
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!