SCM Minimax 12 IN Sliding Table Saw - CU300C
Universal combined machine with all minimax quality, at the most affordable price, ideal for demanding hobbyists and crafts woodworking workshops.
The distinctive features of all our combined woodworking machines are:
- The system of surfacing worktable opening toward the inside of the machine guarantees an excellent ergonomics.
- All woodworking combined machines are equipped with anodized-extruded guides with support and rapid locking and an effective feeding system for the planer. These features make these machines easy-to-use for any type of machining.
- Maximum flexibility when using the cutters, with the spindle moulder unit equipped with various speeds. The machines are equipped with spindle moulder hood with micrometric adjustment, very useful for moulding working.
- The tenoning operations (option) are easy tank to the aluminum carriage and the dedicated speed
- A tiltable saw unit, with sliding of the anodized aluminum carriage next to the blade for a better cutting precision are only some of the standard equipment of the minimax woodworking combined machines.
- The lifting and tilting of the unit with practical hand wheels guarantee an easy setting among different machining.
- Rich CE safety devices, like the shaft protection to carry out shaping operation and working on curved profiles. The machining on the planer is very easy thanks to the large dimensioned surfacing tables
Performance without limits
- Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, available for this machine
Professional and very sturdy
- Incredible cutting of both very thick solid wood and panels, even those veneered, thanks to the new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm that grants a 100 mm cutting height with the scoring blade installed.
- The unit has a cast iron structure. It is closed off by a cast iron "cup” to protect mechanical components inside the machine from sawdust, shavings and dirt. Precise and safe machining with the spindle moulder fence with micrometric adjustment complete with vertical and horizontal pressers.
- The planer unit in the standard version has a 72 mm diameter cutter block with 3 knives (the optional "Tersa” cutter block is available with quick tightening knives and automatic adjustment). For an impeccable result, the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined. The thicknesser infeed roller has helical toothing to guarantee strong, constant work piece feed. In contrast, the sandblasted steel outfeed roller maintains the perfect post-machining finish
- Thicknessing is more comfortable: during the changeover from surfacing to thicknessing the surfacing tables open towards the inside of the machine, with a 90° angle, and simultaneously. Work pieces with a maximum height of 230 mm can be machined to the thicknesser. The new design of the dust conveyor, protecting the cutter block, is specifically intended to further increase system safety and efficiency.
- cu 300c
- Cutterhead working width inches: 12
- Jointer bed length inches: 60
- Max. sawblade diameter with scoring blade installed inches: 12
- Sawblade arbor size inches: 5/8
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90/45 inches: 3.75/3
- Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity) inches: 32
- Max. useful spindle length inches: 4
- Max. tool diameter when profiling inches: 8.25
- Spindle moulder speed rpm: 1700/4000/7000/9000
- (3x) Single-phase motors Hp: 4.8
- Max. squaring stroke of sliding table saw ft: 2600/8.5
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!