SCM Minimax 12 IN Sliding Table Saw - c30g
Universal combined machine with all minimax quality, at the most affordable price, ideal for demanding hobbyists and crafts woodworking workshops.
The distinctive features of all our combined woodworking machines are:
- The system of surfacing worktable opening toward the inside of the machine guarantees an excellent ergonomics.
- All woodworking combined machines are equipped with anodized-extruded guides with support and rapid locking and an effective feeding system for the planer. These features make these machines easy-to-use for any type of machining.
- Maximum flexibility when using the cutters, with the spindle moulder unit equipped with various speeds. The machines are equipped with spindle moulder hood with micrometric adjustment, very useful for moulding working.
- The tenoning operations (option) are easy tank to the aluminum carriage and the dedicated speed
- A tiltable saw unit, with sliding of the anodized aluminum carriage next to the blade for a better cutting precision are only some of the standard equipment of the minimax woodworking combined machines.
- The lifting and tilting of the unit with practical hand wheels guarantee an easy setting among different machining.
- Rich CE safety devices, like the shaft protection to carry out shaping operation and working on curved profiles. The machining on the planer is very easy thanks to the large dimensioned surfacing tables
Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, available for this machine
- Tilting saw unit with a 250 mm blade and a maximum blade projection from table at 90° of 80 mm. The saw unit can be raised and tilted using convenient hand-wheels. The anodized aluminum sliding table, with a 1200 mm stroke, slides next to the blade, thus ensuring better cutting precision.
Practical and ergonomic
- Maximum flexibility in spindle moulder tool use, with the unit with 2 speed (5000/7500 rpm). The machines have a spindle moulder fence with micrometric adjustment, a feature which is particularly useful on profiling jobs. Tenoning is easy too, thanks to the aluminum sliding table, the right speed setting and the special protection hood (option).
- To keep the machine compact and make machining easier, the surfacing table opens towards the inside of the machine. Thanks to an efficient feed system, the thicknessing unit can process wood up to 200 mm thick.
- Genius machines have a rich equipment of CE safety avaliable as standard, such as the spindle protection to carry ouit machining on curved and shaped profiles.
- c 30g
- Cutterhead working width inches: 12
- Jointer bed length inches: 47
- Max. sawblade diameter inches: 10
- Sawblade arbor size inches: 5/8
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90/45 inches: 2.9/2.3
- Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity) inches: 21
- Max. useful spindle length inches: 3
- Max. tool diameter when profiling inches: 6.25
- Spindle moulder speed rpm: 4000/6500
- (3x) Three-phase motors Hp: 2.5
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!