SCM Minimax 12 IN Sliding Table Saw - sc4e
Circular saw with tilting blade for demanding craftsmen and carpentries which combines working accuracy with easy of use and saving.
The prefect entry-level production machine for small cabinet shops or serious hobbysits. Affordable, without compromising quality. Solid cast iron saw unit with double trunions and indpendently adjustable scoring unit. Same 51" rip capacity and micro-adjustable rip fence as all other Minimax sliders. Available with either 5.5' or 8.5' sliding table. Our #1 selling sliding table saw.
A perfect cut result is guaranteed by the saw unit constituted by a mighty, cast iron structure. Great workpiece stability during machining with the large squaring frame, dimensions 1100 x 650 mm. Customization for every demand of use, with the anodized-aluminum sliding tables with 1660, 2310, 2660, 3260 mm strokes.
Our brand new sliding table saw, the Elite series has proven itself in American cabinet shops for many years. This machine boasts a full 8.5’ stroke, and features normally found on much more expensive machines, for a fraction of the cost. See for yourself why the SC4 Elite 8.5 foot machine stands in a class of its own.
Precise and silent
- The new saw unit closed loop structure is made of a heavy cast iron and is supported firmly under the table by two lateral supports in a crescent shape. These solutions give strength and rigidity, guaranteeing perfect cutting results. The saw unit can be equipped, on request, with scoring blade for perfect cutting even on veneered panels. The scoring blade is an optional available in two versions: with belt transmission from the main motor and with an independent motor 0.75 HP (0.55 kW). The maximum diameter allowed for the main saw is 315 mm with scoring blade mounted.
The large square frame
- Optimal support also to larger pieces, with the sliding table 360 mm wide. Exceptional precision and smoothness: to secure the guides it is not used glue, since the thickness could affect sliding. They are secured with a procedure of aluminum riveting.
- Panel loading is easy on the large squaring frame with an idle roller at the end. The telescopic squaring fence with two reversible stops can be used to square panels measuring 3200 x 3200 mm and for miter cuts at up to 45° on both sides of the frame.
- The support of the fence can also be equipped with a digital readout with the sensor running on a magnetic band.
- Max. sawblade diameter with scoring blade installed inches: 12
- Sawblade arbor size: inches: 5/8
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90°/45 inches: 3.94/2.75
- Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity)inches: 50
- Max. squaring stroke of sliding table saw ft: 8.5
- Single-phase motor Hp: 4.8
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!