Laguna F2 Fusion Tablesaw - MTSF236110175-0130
The new Laguna F2 and F3 Table Saws are unlike any saw on the market. Having the same quality demands earned through the original fusion table saw, the new fusion line will not only impress but exceed the expectations you have come to expect from Laguna. With a completely redesigned trunnion and arbor controls that focuses on buttery smooth controls and longevity of the saw, we are sure this is the saw that will give you the perfect rip cut for many many years.
- Phase: 1PH
- Voltage: 115V (Installed) / 230V
- Motor Type: TEFC Capacitor Start AC Induction
- Horsepower: 1 – 3/4HP
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- Cycle: 60 Hz.
- Full Load Amperage: 14 Amp. / 7 Amp.
- Start Capacitor: 200 µF-U
- Run Capacitor: 35 µF-U
- Switch Type: Magnetic
- Power Transfer: Single V-Ribbed Bando 142J FJ
- Power Cord: 6 Ft. 14 AWG
- Power Plug Included: N5-15
- NEMA Breaker Recommendation: 20 Amp.
- Notes: *230V Option will require the purchase of 230V switch.
- Foot Print (LxW): 18-1/2″L x 19″W (cm: 45.72, 48.26)
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 39-3/4″L x 65-1/2″W x 38″H (cm: 100.01, 166.37, 96.52)
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 29-3/4″L x 46-5/8″W x 42-5/8″H (cm: 75.57, 118.43, 108.27)
- Net Weight (No Accessories): 240 Lbs. (108.86 Kgs.)
- Shipping Weight: 310 Lbs. (136.08 Kgs.)
- Dust Collection: Outlet Dia.: 4″
- Dust Collection: CFM Min. Req.: 500 CFM
- Max Blade Diameter: 10″
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8″
- Arbor Speed: 4500 RPM
- Max Dado Diameter: 10″
- Max Dado Width: 13/16″
- Rip Capacity, with Fence: 36″ Right, 17″ Left (52″ option)
- Maximum Depth of Cut @ 90: 3 1/8″
- Maximum Depth of Cut @ 45: 2 1/8″
- Blade Tilt: 45° Left, 3° Arbor Adjustment
- Table Dimension, with Extensions (LxWxth.): 27″L x 44″W x 1-1/2″th. (cm: 68.58, 111.76, 3.81)
- Extension Wing Dimension (LxW): 27″L x 12″W (cm: 68.58, 30.48)
- Mitre Slot: 3/4″ to 1″ T
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!