Dake 14" automatic cold saw, Non-Ferrous Head 220v3 ph - 976210-2
The Euromatic 370PP-L Non-Ferrous Automatic Cold Saw is user-friendly while offering aggressive precision and stamina. Featuring two removable surface wear plates, a head that rotates 45º right of center.
- Head rotates 45º right of center for miter cutting
- Table features two removable surface wear plates to support longer cut lengths.
- Three gib guides for the cutting head with two adjustable cast iron gib blocks in each for increased cutting accuracy and easy adjustment.
- Rear surface of the gearbox is machined with interlocking circles to evenly distribute oil over the ways.
- Large automatic clamping vise features adjustable gib guides, removable face plates, and an anti-burr arm.
- Minimum 6" remnant drop piece size for maximum material use.
- Outboard section of the table is designed so shorter lengths tumble down a mesh discharge chute.
- Manual oiler to lubricate 1" thick, hardened ways.
- 3.5/4.5 HP motor has the muscle to drive a 14-1/2" or 12" blade quickly and quietly through solids.
- Clear acrylic hood has shock assists for raising and lowering and electrical interlocks.
- Swap cutting head to gain non-ferrous/ferrous option on same saw
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Part Number: 976210-2
- Voltage: 220V/ 440V, 3 Phase
- Horsepower: 3.5/4.5
- Cutting Ability: Non-Ferrous/Plastic
- Maximum blade diameter: 14-1/2”
- Maximum vise opening: 8-1/4”
- Maximum feed vise opening: 6-1/2”
- Maximum Angle: 45° left
- Slotting: No
- Phase: 3
- Speeds: 1500/3000 rpm
- Weight: 1,716 lbs
- Solid round 90° capacity: 4”
- Solid round 45° capacity: 3-5/8”
- Tube 90° capacity: 5-1/16”
- Tube 45° capacity: 5”
- Square 90° capacity: 4”
- Square 45° capacity; 3-7/8”
- Rectangle 90° capacity: 4” x 7”
- Rectangle 45° capacity: 4” x 6”
- Work height: 35”
- Height: 90”
- Width: 83”
- Depth: 54”
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!