Dake j-saw Horizontal Bandsaw 10" rounds, 18" flats 110v-1 ph - 985017-1
Heavy duty, American made, horizontal bandsaw with a dual cast head frame for large capacity cutting. Also featuring a three point suspension, adjustable eccentric roller blade guides, centralized controls, four-speed drive, 45º swivel vise jaws, and heavy 16” blade wheels.
- Heavy duty, American made medium production saw, comes with one standard Bi-metal blade.
- Hydraulic controlled, gravity head feed, for hands free cutting. Hydraulically variable head feed control for regulation of head feeding rate. Machine automatically shuts off after cut is complete.
- Cast two-piece head frame and large pivot bar, for extreme rigidity and long life.
- Gear box is driven via "V” belt and step pulleys for fast speed changes.
- Low voltage switches. Thermo over load protection, Magnetic starter switch low voltage protection.
- Miters up to 45°
- Vise has quick release for quick change over of material sizes.
- Chip brush keeps the gullets of the blade clean.
- Cast legs are of a three-point design. This unique design lets the machine sit flat, even on uneven floor surfaces.
- The saw is fully guarded for operator safety.
- Magnetic Starter
- Blade Tension
- Frame Feed Control
- Flood Coolant System
- Part Number: 985017-1
- Capacity: 10” rounds, 18” flats
- Horsepower: 1
- Voltage: 110V/220V, Single Phase
- Maximum blade speed: 270 fpm
- Blade width: 1"
- Blade length: 137"
- Blade speeds: 50/90/160/270 fpm
- Solid round 90˚ capacity: 10"
- Solid round 45˚ right capacity: 7"
- Solid round 60˚ right capacity: n/a
- Solid square 90˚ capacity: n/a
- Solid square 45˚ right capacity: n/a
- Solid square 60˚ right capacity: n/a
- Solid rectangle 90˚ capacity: 4 ½” x 18”
- Solid rectangle 45˚ right capacity: 4" x 10"
- Solid rectangle 60˚ right capacity: n/a
- Bed work (area): 11” x 18”
- Weight: 935 lbs
- Height: 75"
- Floor space: 30” x 65”
- Floor space left to right: n/a
- Floor space front to back: n/a
- Floor to bed: 23 3/4”
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!