Dake 40 ton Electrically Operated H-frame 220v-3 ph - 972003-2
40 ton double acting hydraulic press for pulling and pressing applications. Adjustable table, pressure preset and lock out so max tonnage can never be exceeded, and rapid ram advance. Joystick operation makes this machine easy to operate. A fast, quiet, dependable, economical price, smooth operating press that is very simple to operate.
- Double acting cylinder design with 5-part oil seals for smooth operation and a tight seal.
- Welded heavy steel plate frame for greater rigidity.
- 3 HP submerged motor drives 3 centrifugal pumps for quiet, steady oil flow (100 ton model).
- All electrical controls are low voltage (24V).
- Preset and factory-sealed relief valve to prevent exceeding pressure capacity.
- Ram has lifting eyes that attach a chain to hydraulically move the table.
- 2 HP submerged motor drives two centrifugal pumps for quiet, steady oil flow (40 & 70 ton models)
- Smooth, responsive control valve.
- Rapid advance of the ram to the workpiece - speed shifts automatically when contact is made.
- 2 Steel Table Plates
- Lifting Chain
- Pressure Gauge
- Part Number: 972003-2
- Capacity: 40 Tons
- Operation: Electric
- Horsepower: 2
- Voltage: 220V/440V, 3-Phase
- Width between uprights: 35"
- Width between table channels: 8"
- Minimum ram to table: 7"
- Maximum ram to table: 32"
- Ram travel: 19"
- Screw travel: n/a
- Horizontal workhead travel: n/a
- Footprint: 63" x 37"
- Height: 88"
- Weight: 1210 lbs
- Base: 63" x 37"
- Ram advance speed: 68 ipm
- Pressing speed: 7 ipm
- RPM: n/a
- Air pressure: n/a
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!