Wood's power grip 4-1/2in mounting cup with cleat head - LJ45PHC
Provides a reliable, temporary mounting point for cameras, without marking or damaging most surfaces.
- Fully adjustable pan-and-tilt head.
- Eliminates the need for drilling holes when mounting equipment.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any significant vacuum loss.
- Supplied with vacuum pad protector.
- Connection Point-1/4-20 Threaded Stud on Adjustable Arm
- Ideal Uses-Cameras and Video Cameras
- Load Capacity-CLICK HERE
- Height of Mounting Platform (not including stud)-Variable
- Minimum Radius for Curved Loads-12" [305 mm]
- Material and Ambient Temperature Range-0° F [-18° C] — 120° F [49° C]
- Pad Diameter-4-1/2" [11 cm]
- Pad Model-LJ45
- Rubber Type-Standard