JET JBOS-5, Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander, 1/2HP, 1Ph 115V - 708404
The JBOS-5 Benchtop Spindle Sander has a 1/2HP motor, and a large 14-1/2” tilting table. A heavy-duty worm gear system provides one-inch oscillating action, which prolongs sleeve life and helps prevent burnishing of the workpiece. Four inserts are provided, and 5 spindles with sanding sleeves.
- 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up
- Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects
- Built-in 2" dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Four table inserts are provided (3/4" and 1" Oblong, 3/4" and 1" Round), to prevent dust and debris from falling into the motor, and help protect operator.
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
- Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
- Includes 1/4", 1/2", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2" spindle assemblies with 100 grit paper
- Style (Type): Benchtop
- Oscillations Per Minute; 30
- Oscillation Stroke (In.); 1
- Spindle Speed (RPM); 1,725
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 14-1/2 x 14-1/2
- Table Tilt (Deg.); 0 - 45
- Motor Power (HP): 1/2
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 115
- Prewired Voltage (V.); 115
- Motor Amps: 3
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com