JET 13" JET Helical Style Bench Top Planer, JWP-13BT - 722130
The New JET 13” Benchtop planer delivers the power and efficiency that woodworkers demand in the shop. The JET 13" Planer produces a smooth and consistent cut surface thanks to its Helical Style Cutter head with 6 rows of 24 individual quick change inserts which can be easily rotated or replaced if damaged or worn. This helical style cutter head design helps reduce noise as its 2HP motor is turning at an impressive 10,000 RPM. Features include a rugged 4 post design, adjustable folding tables, 2 infeed speeds and a sturdy Cast Iron base which helps reduce snipe.
- Helical Style Cutter head with 6 rows of 24 individual quick change inserts, provides a clean and smooth cut with easy to change blades
- Precision machined Cast Iron Bed and Steel cover assists in keeping boards flat and reduces snipe
- Four post design for maximum control and support of cutter head in reference to work piece and cast table
- Powerful 2HP 15 Amp Motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 RPM
- Dual infeed speed control for 18fpm or 26fpm, maximizes cut efficiency on different wood material types
- Maximum depth of cut 1/8", 6" depth and 13" width capacity
- Adjustable folding infeed/outfeed tables for leveling to bed and saves shop space when stored
- Dust Port hooks up to dust management system and helps keep shop clean
- Toggle switch with removable safety key
- Adjustable depth stop for consistent repetitive cuts
- Style (Type): Benchtop
- Type of Cutterhead: Helical Style
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 10,000
- Cutterhead Diameter (In.): 2" (46mm)
- Cuts Per Minute: 20000
- Number of Knives: 24
- Maximum Depth of Cut (In.): 1/8"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut (In.): 1/8"
- Maximum Planing Width (In.): 13"
- Maximum Planing Thickness (In.): 6"
- Feed Rate (FPM): 18 and 26
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 13 x 9.8
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4" (102mm)
- Motor Power (HP): 2
- Motor Phase (PH): 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 115
- Motor Amps: 15
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!