Swenson The SnapTable Pro Shear
The SnapTable Pro is an all-in-one panel preparation system for preparing and installing standing seam metal roofing. This tool is designed to perfect and speed-up your panel preparation process while producing factory like cuts. This complete system is made up of 3 key components: the standing seam notcher, the panel cutter, and the eave and valley hemmer. The SnapTable Pro adds quality and saves time on any commercial or residential job. It is equipped to notch, cut & hem your snap lock and standing seam profiles at your eves, hips and valleys. This machine is manually operated by one person and requires no electricity.
The SnapTable Pro is built for ease of use and major labor savings. It will consistently notch, cut and hem your panels in less time than traditional methods. It will also allow you to create a tab over to close the 1″ rib by offsetting the notchers. This is the ideal tool to improve your panel preparation process. This machine is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, made of top quality steel, powder coated and built to last. Using the SnapTable PRO will ensure that your metal roofing projects feature consistent factory like cuts.
- Complete full panel preparation in seconds
- Cuts, notches and hems your eaves, hips and valleys
- Dies available to accommodate multiple profiles
- Meant for all standing seam metal roof panels
- Adjustable jacks for leveling
- Panel Sizes: 12 inches – 24 inches
- Notching Offset: 29 inches
- Cutting Capabilities: Up to 60 inches
- Hemming Capabilities: Up to 60 inches
- Suggested Maximum Panel Thickness: 20 gauge
- Purpose: All-in-one panel preparation tool – notches, cuts, and hems panels in seconds
- Can Be Used With: Cor-Ten, Nail Strip, SnapLock, Mechanical Seam, Zip-Rib, and many more options.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!