Swenson Hip/Valley 64 Inch Roofing Shear
The Hip and Valley Roofing is the optimal shear for cutting your hips and valleys up to 64″ wide. It eliminates burred edges and flying metal. It was designed and manufactured in the USA and aims to make cutting exposed fastener panel as easy as possible. This tool is ideal for shearing heavy gauge exposed-fastener panels, with the ability to shear straight at 90 degrees and up to a 9/12 valley. The shear is transportable and weighs 160lbs.
The Shear comes with one custom blade set of your choice. Each blade set is custom made to accommodate a specific profile and pitch. The base of the shear is built to accommodate these custom made interchangeable blades. When needing to cut a different profile, additional blade sets are available.
- Straight Blade: Will shear straight at 90* and do up to a 2/12 gable
- Valley Blades: A separate blade set will be needed for each valley angle
- Ideal For: Valley angles
- Interchangeable Blade Sets:
- The blade sets can be changed to accommodate any manufacturers panel profile.
- Separate blades will be needed for each panel profile or to achieve various valley angles
- Max Cut Width: Can shear exposed fastener panel up to 64″ in width
- Recommended Panel Thickness:
- 24 gauge
- Each shear comes with one set of blades attached to the shear.
- Blades are custom made to match the exposed fastener panel profile needed.
- Can cut straight at 90* and up to a 9/12 valley with additional blade sets.
- Switching between blade sets takes only a few minute.
- All that is needed is 3/16″ Allen Wrench and 1/2″ wrench.