Gary Machinery Single Wheel Slitter Model 3354
Designed for on-site use yet equally at home in the industrial environment, this rugged rotary shear is something no one cutting sheet stock should be without. The slitter is capable of shearing strips anywhere from 1" to 24" wide from any size parent sheet with no limitation on length. Simple operation: Move pointer to the desired width of cut, lock in place with hand knobs, switch on and feed material - no tools required Designed for 16ga. mild steel or lighter, will also cut aluminum, stainless, and a variety of non-metallic materials with ease.
Standard features include:
- Die-set type gauge mounting that insures easy setting and consistent squareness
- Gauge mounting rods are extended to provide convenient carrying handles
- Gauge is easily removed for machine transport and re-installed with no resquaring
- Slitter knives are proven GARY "Quickset" design manufactured from toolsteel Knives are outboard mounted for easy access
- Knives are "reversible", intervals between sharpening is double that of a single edge knives
- "Adiprene" stripper rings are non-marking and serve to hold the material flat reducing twist
- Drive shafts mounted with precision relubricable sealed ball bearings
- Dual bearings mounted at knife end to minimize deflection and increase knife life
- Heavy duty roller chain drive powered by 1/3 HP gearmotor
- Standard 110 volt with grounded plug. Requires less than 6 amps
Standard 110/220 V -1 Phase; OPTIONAL: 240-480/3 phase; or Variable Speed Controller
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!