Safety Hoist 26 FT 200lb Steel Based Ladder Hoist With Honda Engine- CH200H
The Safety Hoist CH200H is a ladder hoist designed to lift various materials up a ladder, easily and safely. This ladder hoists, or laddervator, can lift up to 200 pounds of material at one time including: roof shingles, plywood, roll goods, and much more.
The CH200 ladder hoist is not only easy and convenient, but in some cases, a necessity. With the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) increasing inspections, carrying almost anything in your arms while climbing a ladder may qualify you for a violation or serious fine. Using this device will ensure the safety of your crew while reducing fatigue and risk of preventable injuries.
The CH200 ladder hoist is meant to be lightweight and portable for easy transport and can be assembled quickly and easily by one person. This model is 26.5 foot long total length, consisting of three 8 foot aluminum track sections and a 2.5 foot steel base. A plywood carrier is included for additional convenience. The Safety Hoist CH200 is offered with two motor options: Briggs and Stratton and Honda engine. Additional track extensions can also be purchased separately to extend the height of your ladder hoist. 8' extensions can be added to your hoist for a maximum height of 43 feet. If any track extensions are purchased, a support brace is also required.
- Steel based unit
- Rugged design intended for industrial use
- Heavy duty track sections
- Solid carriage wheels
- Adjustable motor base
- Externally mounted greasable bearings on winch
- Brake release can be operated from either side
- 6 inch brake band and drum
- Engineered to be easy to operate and maintain; operated by foot pedal
- Lightweight & portable
- No special tools required for assembly
- Plywood carrier included
- 1 year warranty
- Maximum Hoisting Capacity: 200 lb.
- 26.5 ft. total length; (1) 2.5ft. steel base and (3) 8ft. aluminum track sections
- 17 in. ladder width
- 100 ft. 1/8" Galvanized Steel Cable
- 100% Ball Bearing Winch
- 4.0 HP Gasoline Engine (Briggs & Stratton and Honda)
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!