Grizzly Knife Belt Sander / Buffer - G1015
Although we call this a "Knife Belt Sander," it actually does much more than grind and sharpen knives; it has many different woodworking uses. Auxiliary arbor accepts buffing wheels, sanding drums or flap wheels. Belt can be changed in seconds with quick-release mechanism. Belt arm can be fully tilted. Without a doubt, this is the best knife belt sander around!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"–76" range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- Left arbor: 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39"
- 8" dia. sanding wheel
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.
Buffing wheel not included.
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com