Grizzly 1 HP Shaper - G0510Z
Many times over the years, customers have asked us to produce a quality shaper at a bargain price. That may be impossible for others but not for Grizzly! Our G0510Z has plenty of power with its 1 HP motor. Its surface ground cast iron table is both durable and slippery smooth, while the cast iron fence with wood facing allows for easy & precise adjustments. But, best of all, this is a real shaper with a 1/2" spindle and it accepts 1/4" & 1/2" router bits. Equipped with a spindle lock and reversing switch—just like the big boys. Put away your router and start shaping today! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Independently adjustable fence halves
- Push button ON/OFF switch
- Includes miter gauge and starting pins
- Cast iron body construction
- Pre-formed steel stand
- Shielded & permanently lubricated spindle bearings
- Split cast iron fence assembly with wood faces for offset profile shaping
- Reversing switch
- Includes 1/4" & 1/2" router bit adapter
- Motor size: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Amps: 13A
- Table size: 15-5/8" x 17-3/4"
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Table counterbore: 3" dia. x 3/8"D
- Spindle travel: 7/8"
- Spindle diameter: 1/2"
- Spindle length: 3"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 2-3/8"
- Spindle speed: 13,200 RPM
- Overall height (includes fence): 40-1/4"
- Overall depth: 23"
- Overall width: 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 167 lbs.