Grizzly 1-1/2 HP 2 Stage Cyclone Dust Collector - G0703
Finally, a two-stage Cyclone Dust Collector with all the features the larger cyclones, but in a compact size that fits under a standard 8' ceiling. Aside from the cleaner operation of a two-stage system, this Cyclone features a pleated filter system with internal shaker paddles for maintaining filter efficiency, remote control switch for activating the Cyclone from across the room, roll-away collection drum for easy dumping, and a 6" inlet for handling larger duct systems. If you always dreamed of having a Cyclone Dust Collector, but didn’t have the space, this is the one for you!
- Remote control switch
- Cartridge filter has crank handle shaker for maximum filter efficiency
- Easy cleaning drum canister rolls on swivel casters
- Fully mobile with built-in casters
- Unique vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM, prewired 110V
- Air suction capacity: 775 CFM
- Static pressure at rated CFM: 1.80"
- Intake port: 6" with included 5" optional port
- Impeller: 13-1/2"
- Cartridge filter surface area: 48 square feet
- Sound rating: 83 dB
- Overall dimensions: 38-1/4" W x 23-1/4" D x 68" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 210 lbs.
220V Operation: 220V operation requires installation of a 220V conversion kit. For your own safety, all wiring procedures MUST be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details. For new machines (or those made since March, 2011) order item #P0703P088. For machines made prior to March, 2011, order item #P0703088. The manufacture date is provided on the main product label of the machine.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!