Grizzly 1-1/2 HP Ultra-Quiet Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector - G0777HEP
You'll be absolutely amazed by just how quiet this Cyclone Dust Collector really is. Whereas most dust collectors this size operate at a minimum of 80-82 dB, the G0777 can collect even the biggest shavings without exceeding 70-72 dB due to its slow-speed motor and large impeller. But the fact that it's really quiet isn't the only reason to love this little angel, it also features a compact profile on a sturdy mobile frame, a pleated filter system, an internal filter-cleaning brush system, an impressive 880 CFM airflow, a built-in remote control switch, and a mobile 26-gallon collection drum. The only thing we can say (besides wow!) is that hearing truly is believing with this one!
This version comes with our dual-filtration HEPA filter system. The primary filter is internally pleated and catches 99.99% of particles at 0.2-2 microns, while the secondary filter is a V-cell HEPA that captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns. This is the same filtration level required in hospitals for surgical rooms. A great dust collector made even greater!
- Motor: 1.5HP, 110V/220V*, single-phase, TEFC, prewired 110V
- Airflow capacity: 880 CFM at 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 9"
- Filtration: Primary is 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns, secondary is 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Intake port: 6"
- Cartridge filter surface area: 48 sq. ft.
- Sound rating: 70-72 dB
- Overall size: 44"W x 72-1/2"H x 34"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 210 lb.
- Remote control switch
- Cartridge filter has crank handle shaker for maximum filter efficiency
- Easy cleaning drum canister rolls on swivel casters
- Fully mobile with built-in casters
- Unique vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags
*220V operation requires part #P0703P088 and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner's Manual for details.
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com