Grizzly 2 HP Canister Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller - Polar Bear Series - G0548ZP
Check out the Polar Bear Series version of our G0548Z 2 HP Dust Collector! You get the same great machine, but in a dazzling white color scheme.
With a filter rating of 1-micron, the canister filter on this machine has 6 times the filtering area of regular bag filters and it has a built-in cleaning brush that is easy to operate from the outside. Simply move the convenient top-mounted lever back and forth to remove any dust caked onto the filter, and in seconds you are back to full performance capacity. This unit has a heavy-duty steel adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. The steel duct from the impeller to the filter improves performance and reliability and with just a glance you'll know when it's time to haul out the chips thanks to the clear bottom bags. Extra bags ship with the machine and are available from us to really make cleaning easy. CSA Certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-M91 and UL 1017-4th standards!
- With the canister filter, simply turn the handle on the top a half turn in either direction to cleaning the canister
- The handle controls three cleaning flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter letting the fine dust fall directly into the collection bag
- The canister filter is made of spun bond polyester with 1 micron filter capacity
- Clear plastic collection bag with quick clamp
- Extra bottom bags included
- Motor: 2 HP, 240V, single-phase, 9A
- Blower/impeller: 12-3/4" aluminum, radial fin
- Air suction capacity: 1700 CFM
- Static pressure: 10"
- Sound rating: 83–85 dB
- 6" inlet has removable "Y" fitting with three 4" inlets
- Canister filter size (dia. x depth): 19-5/8" x 23-5/8"
- Bag capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Overall dimensions: 31-1/2"W x 37-3/8"L x 71"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 150 lbs.
Optional replacement bags: H5783-Upper Canister, T20543-Lower Bag
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!