Grizzly 16 Inch x 46 Inch Wood Lathe with DRO - G0462
This incredible machine can swing 16" over the bed, comes with a 2 HP motor and sports a spindle tachometer with a digital readout. Changing speeds is easy with the shift-on-the-fly handle so there are no belts to mess with. Outboard turning is a snap too, just loosen the headstock and swivel it up to 360° for unmatched flexibility. Solid cast iron construction throughout ensures smooth operation. If you want to add more mass, the legs feature shelf supports for your own custom-built shelf. Truly, a deluxe turning machine at a very competitive price!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Swing over tool rest: 13"
- Distance between centers: 46"
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast-iron bed and legs ensures stability and minimize vibration
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- Spindle tachometer with digital readout
- MT #2 spindle & tailstock tapers
- Spindle bore: 3/8"
- Outboard turning is easy with the included tool rest extension
- 10 speeds: 600 - 2400 RPM
- Quick lock/release levers for tailstock and headstock
- Includes 6" faceplate, cup live center and spur center
- 0°, 60°, 90°, 120°, and 180° headstock rotation
- Overall dimension: 72-1/2"L x 19"W x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 354 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!