Grizzly 20 Inch 5 HP Spiral Cutterhead Planer - G1033X
We've taken one of the most popular planers ever and built it into an Extreme Machine! Just look at the features on this monster. Solid cast iron extension tables make this smooth surface ground planer table just short of 5' long! You can't get better support from a planer than that. The large handwheel makes table movement silky smooth and the super rigid pedestal holds the power controls at a convenient height. The extra heavy-duty welded steel base also makes for a very stable machine.
- Motor and cutterhead have ball bearings which are shielded and lubricated for life
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Table is precision-ground to a mirror-like finish
- Includes a powerful 5 HP motor and comes with a magnetic switch for overload/power failure protection
- Anti-kickback fingers prevent the board from accidentally backing up
- Dust exhaust hood and cast iron wings are standard
- Hood has 5" dust port
- Powder-coated paint
- Precision-ground infeed and outfeed tables
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Heavy-duty return rollers
- Spiral cutterhead
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 30A
- Table size: 25-3/4" x 20" (56" x 20" with extensions)
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8-5/8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum length of stock: 7"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Feed rates: 16 & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of Cutter inserts: 96
- Insert Size: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm
- Overall dimensions: 56" L X 39" W X 41"H
- Footprint: 28" x 22"
- Approximate shipping weight: 909 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!