Grizzly 19 Inch 5 HP Ultimate Bandsaw - G0701
This 19" Ultimate Bandsaw is made for production work with its large cutting capacities, foot brake, resaw fence, and motorized upper blade guide. No more cumbersome two-handed height positioning! Simply toggle the switch up or down for motorized blade guide adjustments. You'll also appreciate the computer balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires for the smoothest operation possible, large precision-ground table, and rack and pinion table tilt adjustment. Once you get your hands on this Bandsaw, you'll agree, it's the Ultimate Bandsaw! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Rack and pinion, motorized upper blade guide height adjustment
- Blade tension gauge
- Height scale for upper blade guides
- Blade tracking window
- Dual ball-bearing blade guides
- Micro adjusting rack and pinion table tilting mechanism w/support post
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Included miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Table tilts 5° left, 45° right
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers with safety lock
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron table trunnion
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Powder coated paint
- Includes 1" blade
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, TEFC, 60 Hz, 22A, 1725 RPM
- Guide post motor: Universal DC, 40W
- Table size: 28" x 24"
- Floor to table height: 35-1/4"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-3/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 19-1/2"
- Blade size: 166 – 168" long
- Blade width range: 3/8 – 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4975 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with rubber tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Footprint: 31" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 86-1/2" H x 36-5/8" W x 33" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 810 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!