Grizzly 6 Inch x 30 Inch Benchtop Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead - G0821
Finally, a benchtop jointer with a spiral cutterhead! Forget the hassle of changing knives and reap the benefits of carbide inserts: long lasting edges, quick cutter changes, and silky-smooth surfaces on even the most highly figured hardwoods. But that's not all, this jointer has some other big-time, exclusive features, such as grab handles on each end of the table, and a baked-on, non-stick coating on the top that provides a slick surface for your workpiece. The extended table wings also allow you to work longer pieces of wood, and the aluminum fence helps keep the weight down for a high level of portability. This machine is ETL listed and meets UL 987 standards.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 120V, single-phase, 12A
- Max width of cut: 6"
- Min workpiece length: 8"
- Max depth of cut (per pass): 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 8,000 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-7/8"
- Footprint: 19-1/2" x 11"
- Table size: 30-3/8" x 6-1/4"
- Fence size: 22-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Dust port: 2-1/2"
- Fully adjustable fence with 90° and 45° stops
- Includes free pair of safety push blocks
- Approximate shipping weight: 56 lb.