Grizzly 17 Inch 2 HP Metal/Wood Bandsaw w/Inverter Motor - G0640X
We taken all the best features from our vertical wood cutting bandsaws and added variable-speed blade control with two speed ranges to allow this Combination 17' Bandsaw to double up as a wood-cutting and metal-cutting bandsaw. Don’t be fooled by the 2 HP, 3-phase motor, this bandsaw runs on single-phase power! You’ll find many other features such as a cast iron fence with extruded-aluminum rail and resaw fence attachment, rack-and-pinon upper guide adjustment, cast iron trunnion, cast iron wheels and rack-and-pinion table tilt control. This bandsaw has everything you could wish for, including variable speed!
- Variable speed control
- Requires single-phase power
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- Rack-and-pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Two 4' dust ports
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: magnified cursor, dead lift quick release, solid lever lock and extruded aluminum resaw fence that also transforms for cutting thin stock
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 8 Amps (Actually runs on single-phase, 220V)
- Maximum cutting height: 12'
- Throat capacity: 16-1/4'
- Blade length: 131-1/2'
- Blade size range: 1/8'–1'
- Included blade size: 131-1/2' x 1/2' x 6 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H4807 wood cutting blade)
- Blade speed: Variable, 100–3600 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2'
- Table size: 23-5/8' x 17-1/4'
- Overall size: 32' W x 73' H x 32' D
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com