Grizzly 15 HP 3-Phase Straight Line Rip Saw - G0524
If your shop needs glue-line quality rip cuts, then Grizzly has the saw for you! Designed for the professional shop, the Grizzly G0524 Straight-Line Rip Saw features a variable feed speed of 30-112 FPM, a 53" x 37" precision-ground cast iron table, a 3-7/8" depth of cut capacity, a smooth action conveyor feed system, and an extra long table and rip fence for long boards. Power is supplied by a 15 HP main motor and a 2 HP feed motor. Feature-for-feature and dollar-for-dollar, there is no better saw on the market! Optional Laser Guide w/Arm (H5749) purchased separately.
- Variable speed conveyor
- Dual-bearing driveline for conveyor table
- Exclusive 6" wide chain feeding conveyor table for smooth operation
- Dual-spindle lock prevents spindle drop while running
- Auto-lube system is adjustable for precise lube intervals
- Main motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Table size: 53" x 37"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Maximum cutting thickness: 3-7/8"
- Minimum cutting length: 8" (with included hold-down roller kit)
- Feed speed (variable): 30–112 FPM
- Saw blade diameter: 10"–12"
- Maximum cutting width: 18"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Spindle speed: 4500 RPM
- Dust port diameter: (1) 4"
- Overall dimensions: 61-1/4" long x 43-1/2" wide x 80-1/2" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 2243 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!