Grizzly 12 Inch 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme Series Left-Tilt Table Saw - G0697X
If you like the G0606X1, but don't have the space or need the long rails and extension tables, take a look at this model. You get the same great features, including a beefy cast-iron table, extension wings, cast-iron hand wheels and trunnions, 4" depth-of-cut, digital bevel cutting readout, left-tilting saw blade with metal guard and full-time riving knife, all in a compact package. So, if you've ever wished for the extra cutting height of a 12" table saw, but don't have the space or need for long rails, these are the table saws for you! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08; CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987 standards!
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Amps: 19.5A/10A
- Blade tilt: Left
- Table height from floor: 35-3/4"
- Table size with wings: 30-3/4" x 48-1/4"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Arbor size: 1"
- Maximum dado width: 3/4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Maximum rip capacity: 36"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum blade height: 11-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 75"W x 44"D x 42-1/2"H
- Footprint: 22-1/2" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 756 lbs.
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Cast iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- 4" dust port
- Power transfer: Serpentine belt
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Includes 12" x 80T blade, riving knife, and H3308 push stick
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!