Grizzly 10 Inch 2 HP 115V Benchtop Table Saw with Riving Knife - G0869
Designed with performance and mobility in mind, this saw improves productivity even if your shop is on the road. The 2 HP, 115V, single phase, 60Hz universal motor electronically manages blade speed to direct more power to the motor when cutting into denser or thicker wood. This helps prevent burning and yields a smoother cut. A variable speed range from 2000 - 4000 RPM allows you to cut other materials such as laminates and some plastics too! It has a narrow rip fence that flips down to make room for push sticks when cutting thin or narrow material. macro and micro fence adjustments are quick and precise with the rack and pinion track system. And it takes just a few turns of the hand wheel to adjust the blade to its full cutting height of 3-1/8". At just over 60 lbs. for the saw by itself, this portable saw has the mass and power to perform as well as larger, costlier saws, yet it is still light enough to easily move around the shop or to and from the job site. There's a built-in outfeed extension bar to help support material when working solo. With onboard storage for all the included accessories, like a quick change riving knife, push stick, miter gauge, and blade wrench, you'll have everything right at hand wherever the job takes you.
- Motor: 2HP, 115V, single phase, 60 Hz, universal motor
- Amps: 15A
- Table size: 22" x 26-3/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade tilt: Left, 45°
- Arbor speed: 2000-4000 RPM
- Max depth of cut @ 90 deg.: 3-1/8"
- Max depth of cut @ 45 deg.: 2-1/8"
- Rip capacity: 28" right
- Dado capacity: 13/16"
- Dust port: 2-1/2"
- Overall size: 27"L x 32"W x 21"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 72 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide tipped blade
- Die cast aluminum table insert
- Quick blade elevation adjustment
- 4" outfeed extension support
- Integrated accessory storage
- Quick release blade guard and riving knife
- Flip down ON switch safety stop
- Rack and pinion fence and rail adjustment system
- Flip down fence arm for small/thin workpieces
- Electronic load sensing increases torque output to maintain constant speed
- Advanced overload protection
- Soft-start feature to reduce current draw on startup