Dake Bench Model Drill Press - SB-16
Floor model drill press featuring a locking handle hub, CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and massive cast head. Capable of quick bit changes and quick belt tension release for easy speed changes.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Bench and floor models both have machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Quick release belt tensioning for fast, easy speed changes.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Quick bit changes with standard Morse Taper (MT), common adaptors or standard keyed chuck.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- ½” Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- Model: SB-16
- Number: 977200-1
- Drill capacity: 5/8"
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Motor: 110V/220V/440V
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Working diameter: 14-1/8”
- Number of speed: 9
- Spindle speed range: 240-3,400 rpm
- Electrics: CE 120-volt
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Spindle travel: 3-1/8”
- Column diameter: 3-1/8”
- Table depth: 11-3/4”
- Table width: 11-3/4”
- Base depth: 19-5/8”
- Base width: 12-1/2”
- Spindle to table: 28-1/2”
- Spindle to base: 49-1/4”
- Overall height: 64”
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!