Dake Floor Model Drill Presss - SB-25V
Floor model variable speed drill press with adjustable knob on the frequency inverter to adjust the speed while drilling. Use the LED indicator for speed readout. There is a forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications. All floor models feature a locking handle hub for repeatable depth, CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive cast head.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications.
- Electrical package features on/off switch, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Latest frequency inverter technology for easy speed changes and concentrated torque.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- 5/8” Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- Model: SB-25V
- Number: 977600-1V
- Drill capacity: 1”
- Horsepower: 2
- Motor: 110V, Single Phase
- Spindle taper: MT3
- Working diameter: 18”
- Number of speed: variable speeds
- Spindle speed range: 46-3,550 rpm
- Electrics: 120V 1PH
- Weight: 397 lbs
- Spindle travel: 5”
- Column diameter: 3-5/8”
- Table depth: 13-3/4”
- Table width: 13-3/4"
- Base depth: 23-5/8”
- Base width: 15”
- Spindle to table: 28-3/8”
- Spindle to base: 50”
- Overall height: 71”
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!