Dake Floor Model Drill Presss - SB-250V
Variable speed floor model drill press that automatically advances to preset depth, bottoms out, and returns automatically. Comes with forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications, and a locking handle hub for repeatable depth. CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive cast head make this one touch drill press.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications.
- Electrical package features on/off switch, emergency stop button, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Latest frequency inverter technology for easy speed changes and concentrated torque.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- Power down feed
- 5/8” Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- Model: SB-250V
- Number: 977700-1V
- Drill capacity: 1”
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Motor: 110V, Single Phase
- Spindle taper: MT3
- Working diameter: 18”
- Number of speed: variable speeds
- Spindle speed range: 68-1380 RPM
- Electrics: 120V 1PH
- Weight: 483 lbs
- Spindle travel: 5”
- Column diameter: 3-5/8”
- Table depth: 15-3/4”
- Table width: 15-3/4”
- Base depth: 23-5/8”
- Base width: 15”
- Spindle to table: 28-3/8”
- Spindle to base: 49-1/4”
- Overall height: 71”
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com