Dake SE 5X6 RCT Benchtop Horizontal Bandsaw - 983107-1
NEW PRODUCT! This semi-automatic benchtop horizontal bandsaw is small in size but not in power. Featuring new reverse cutting technology for cooler cutting and faster, cleaner cuts. Designed for on-the-go applications this saw will cut all of the metal rounds, flats, and tubes you need right in the field. Offering 110V power, 2.5 HP motor with variable cutting speeds, 2 cutting modes, and mitering capabilities of 0°-45°.
- Gravity down feed for hands free cutting
- Electronic speed regulator with "Constant Speed” feature prevents "bog” downs
- End of cut shut off switch with trigger control, e-stop and blade cover interlock
- Hefty 2.5 HP motor with direct drive.
- RCT "reverse cutting technology”. Blade runs in reverse direction for cooler cutting, faster and cleaner cuts
- Bi-Metal Blade
- Blade tension indicator with clutch for proper blade tensioning every time
- Push and click hands free cutting pressure setting
- Variable Speeds with 114 - 262 feet per minute
- Cast bed and cutting bow and outboard stop
- Miter capabilities 0°- 45°
- Quick release vise for fast set up and change over
- 2 cutting modes. Manual and gravity down feed
- Cutting speeds and feed guide
- Electronic blade speed regulator
- End of cut shut off switch
- Hefty 2.5 HP Motor
- Bi-Metal Blade
- Blade tension indicator
- Cast bed and cutting bow
- Quick release vise
- Model Number: SE 5X6 RCT
- Number: 983107-1
- Capacity: 5 x 6" Rectangle
- Horsepower: 2.5 HP
- Voltage: 110V
- Maximum blade speed: 262 FPM
- Blade width: 1/2"
- Blade length: 68 1/4"
- Blade speed: 114 - 262 FPM
- Round 0˚ capacity: 6"
- Round 45˚ capacity: 4"
- Round 60˚ capacity: n/a
- Square 0˚ capacity: 6"
- Square 45˚ capacity: 4"
- Square 60˚ capacity: n/a
- Rectangle 0˚ capacity: 6 x 5"
- Rectangle 45˚ capacity: 4 3/4 x 4"
- Rectangle 60˚ capacity: n/a
- Base width: 18"
- Worktable height: n/a
- Height: 20"
- Floor space: 18 x 39"
- Floor space left to right: n/a
- Floor space front to back: n/a
- Floor to bed: n/a
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!